The ELC is open and now enrolling for specific age groups.
For more information call the church at (205) 426-1910.
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
The ELC is a gospel ministry of Riverside Baptist Church. We use "The Gospel Project" material from Lifeway for all our Bible studies and the A Beka curriculum along with Handwriting Without Tears (4k) for learning. Our program is designed to focus on a child’s life skills that develop during the early formative years.
- A Bible based, Christ centered educational program for preschoolers, ages 6 weeks to 4K.
- Every child to feel loved, cared for and respected as an individual.
- A clean, safe and secure Learning environment
- An environment to enhance a child’s development in the areas of spiritual, physical, social, emotional and mental.
- To fulfill the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40)
- To fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)
Tuition and Fees:
Age Weekly Tuition Monthly Tuition
6 week – 18 mo $162 $702
18 mo – 3 yr $157 $680
3 yr – 5 yr $153 $663
Registration Fee: $100.00 (Due annually and non-refundable)
Supply, Activity, Snack Fee: $75.00 Due once a year in September.
There is a $10.00 discount for each additional child, youngest Child’s tuition pays in full.
Hours of Operation: Monday thru Friday 6:30 AM till 6:00 PM*
*A Late Fee will be charged when a parent is late picking up after 6 pm.
We follow the Shelby County School system inclement weather plan (delayed openings, early dismissals and closings). You can access the Shelby County website at http://www.shelbyed.k12.al.us for detailed information.
New Year’s Eve: close at 2 PM
New Year’s Day
Thanksgiving Day, & Friday
Christmas Eve (12/24)
Christmas Day (12/25)
Day After Christmas (12/26)
In addition, we are closed the week of Spring Break. No services are rendered therefore no tuition is due that week. Field Trips will be scheduled at a later date for 4K class only. These activities will require an additional cost.